Funds must meet the following criteria in order to be qualified for the UCITS Alternative Index:
- Comply with the UCITS IV regulation
- Pursue absolute return fund strategy
- Publish a daily, weekly or bi-monthly NAV
If you would like to be included in the UCITS Alternative Index, you need to provide the following information:
- Month-end performance data since inception. Only data from the current UCITS vehicle are taken into account (i.e. no prior offshore performance proxy). When different share classes are available, please provide the figures for the EUR share class with the lowest fees structure.
- Month-end assets under management for the fund since inception (all share classes combined).
- Comprehensive description of the investment strategy.
- Latest prospectus and latest audit (if available).
Please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional infromation please call +41 22 311 33 66+41 79 447 08 62.